www.computer-systems.gr is the website of the online store of the Greek individual company “Computer Systems”, named “Panagiotis Karydopoulos”, based in Thessaloniki, Ionos Dragoumi 46, (hereinafter “Computer Systems”). Before browsing our website and making any transaction, we invite you to consult the terms and conditions listed here that apply to browsing and using the Computer Systems online store (otherwise “the General Terms”).
Computer Systems reserves the right to unilaterally modify the General Terms. Computer Systems undertakes the obligation to inform users of any modifications as well as any change, through the website of this online store, displaying a relevant marking of the effective date of each version of the terms at the beginning of the text. It is clarified that the change of General Terms does not affect orders that you have already made based on the procedure described in the General Terms as applicable at the time of the order. The last revision took place on 07/02/2023.
Computer Systems takes every reasonable action to ensure the completeness and validity of the information listed on the website www.computer-systems.gr, regarding the non-existence of legal defects in the things available from the website and related services and the their response to the contract, as provided for in articles 534 to 538 of the Civil Code.
Computer Systems is not responsible for statements (promotions or descriptions) made by third parties regarding the products, for features of the products that it does not know and could not reasonably have known, or if at the time of the order a statement about product features has changed in the same or similar manner as it was done and if the buyer’s decision could not be influenced by the declaration/announcement/disclosure of features with the particular content. Finally, Computer Systems is not responsible for obvious technical or typographical errors, which have occurred unintentionally or due to any downtime of the website due to force majeure and also if the buyer’s decision could not be influenced by the declaration/announcement/disclosure of features with the specific content.
Regarding the provision of digital content
“digital content”: is data that is produced and provided in digital form,
“digital service” is:
a) a service that allows the recipient to create, process, store data in digital form or have access to them, or
b) a service that allows the exchange of data in digital form or any other interaction with such data, which is re-uploaded or created by the recipient or other users of said service,
Computer Systems takes every reasonable action to ensure the completeness and validity of the information listed on the website www.computer-systems.gr, regarding the responsiveness of the digital content or services to the contract, as provided for in articles 9 to 14 of Law 4967/2022.
Computer Systems guarantees timely information to end consumers about the possible unavailability of products, digital content or services, in the same way that it informs about the other features of the products. The Computer Systems online store is not responsible for any technical problems that may occur to users when they attempt to access the website and during it and are related to the operation or compatibility of their own infrastructure with the use of the website. Also, Computer Systems has no responsibility for acts or omissions of third parties and especially unauthorized interventions by third parties in products and/or services and/or information available through it.
The website www.computer-systems.gr is the official website of Computer Systems. All the content of the websites posted by Computer Systems, including images, graphics, photographs, designs, texts, services and products provided are the intellectual property of Computer Systems and are protected according to the relevant provisions of Greek Law, European Law and international contracts. The names, images, logos and distinctive features representing Computer Systems and/or its online store and/or third parties contracted with them as well as their products or services are exclusively trademarks and distinctive features of Computer Systems and/or of www.computer-systems.gr and/or the above third parties and are protected by the Greek,
In any case, their appearance and exposure on the www.computer-systems.gr websites should in no way be taken as a transfer or assignment of a license or right to use them to any visitor or user of the page.
The users of the www.computer-systems.gr websites accept that they will not use them and the Computer Systems online store to send, publish, send by e-mail or transmit in other ways any content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, offensive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, violates another’s privacy, shows empathy, or expresses racial, ethnic or other discrimination, may cause harm to minors in any way, may not be posted, copied or in any way disclosed under the law (such as confidential or confidential information), infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other right of a third party;contains software viruses or any other codes, files or programs, designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or prevent the operation of any computer software or hardware, intentionally or unintentionally violates applicable Greek and EU legislation and its provisions , may harass third parties in any way and any content and in particular software used to collect or store users’ personal data.may harass third parties in any way and any content and in particular software used to collect or store users’ personal data.may harass third parties in any way and any content and in particular software used to collect or store users’ personal data.
Computer Systems recognizes the importance of the security of your personal data, as well as your electronic transactions, and takes all the necessary measures, with the most modern and advanced methods, to ensure your maximum security. All information related to your personal information and transactions is secure and confidential. The security of the Computer Systems Online Store is achieved by the following methods:
The codes used for your identification are two: the username (e-mail) and the personal secret security code (password), which every time you register them, they provide you with absolute security access to your personal information. You can change your personal secret security code (password) as often as you wish. Username (e-mail) cannot be changed. If you wish to change your username, you can inform us through the contact form https://www.computer-systems.gr/contact-us/ so that we can deactivate the existing account in order to create a new one, from a different e-mail .
The only person who has access to your details is you, through the above codes, and you are solely responsible for maintaining their secrecy and hiding them from third parties. In case of loss or leakage of your password alone or in combination with the username, you should inform us immediately, otherwise the Computer Systems online store is not responsible for the use of the secret password by an unauthorized person. For security reasons, we recommend that you change your password at regular intervals and avoid using the same or similar and easily traceable passwords (eg date of birth). We also recommend that you include not only letters and numbers, but also symbols when creating your secret password. Minimum requirements for your secret code: at least 6 characters, at least 1 number, at least 1 letter. The letters should be Latin characters.
Ensuring the Privacy of Your Personal Data
To ensure the privacy of data transfer, we use the TLS 1.3 encryption protocol (Signature Algorithm: SHA256). The system has been certified by the company DigiCert, which specializes in transaction security issues.
Users of the Computer Systems online store are automatically logged out if there is no activity for 20 minutes.
Controlled Access (firewall)
Access to the Computer Systems systems (Network Infrastructure) is controlled and limited by modern security systems, fully up-to-date, ensuring classified access only by authorized users and preventing unauthorized access to systems and infrastructure as well as any information leakage.
The infrastructure of Computer Systems is based on modern encryption protocols that allow the secure exchange of information through tunnels that do not allow access to third parties. It also ensures that the information will reach its destination intact and that the sender/receiver is the expected one and not a third party.
As soon as the visitor navigates to any page of computer-systems.gr, a unique, secure “connection” is created through the client (e.g. Browser used) and the server. The secure connection is certified by the TLS Certificate provider (TLS 1.3 SHA256) which in this case is DigiCert.
In addition, the pages that are offered to the user for processing his personal data (ordering, account management, address management, etc.) assume that the user will have entered his account using his username and password (authentication) .
Confidentiality of Transactions
Privacy is a matter of course. The same basic principles that govern traditional transactions also apply in the case of e-commerce. All information transmitted by the user/visitor to Computer Systems is confidential and Computer Systems has taken all necessary measures so that it is used only to the extent that this is deemed necessary in the context of the services provided.
Some of the measures taken are the following:
• Only authorized employees have access to your transaction information and only when necessary, eg. to process your requests.
• Computer Systems does not disclose the details of customers and their transactions, unless it has a written authorization from them or if this is required by a court order or a decision of another public authority.
• In the event that Computer Systems uses third parties to support its systems, it takes care to secure personal data and privacy.
• For your own safety, you should also treat all information provided through the service as confidential and confidential and not disclose it to third parties.
In any case, Computer Systems employees who have access to your personal data are specific and authorized on a case-by-case basis for this, and unauthorized access to your personal data is prohibited. Every reasonable measure to secure your data has been taken by us. In extremely rare and special cases, your personal information may also be disclosed to companies collaborating with Computer Systems, in order to support, promote and execute your business relationship with us, but always under conditions that fully ensure that your data is not undergo any illegal processing.
For any question or proposal or statement related to these matters you can contact us, through the special contact form you will find at the link: https://www.computer-systems.gr/contact-us/.
At any time, each user reserves the right to information or to object to the further processing of their data, or the right to request their partial or complete deletion in accordance with the current legislation on the protection of personal data. For any further issue you may have regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Authority, 1 Kifisias Ave., Athens 115 23, tel. 2106475600, www.dpa.gr
On the “shelves” of our online store you can find IT products.
To make your search easier, we have divided our products into central categories. Each category also has a tree of subcategories, which is displayed on your screen.
Our goal is to reach the final product in 3 clicks. In case you are looking for something specific, use the search, which will lead you directly to your specific choice.
“Computer Systems” makes every effort to provide high quality services. However, cases of errors in prices and secondary characteristics of products cannot be excluded and it cannot be guaranteed that there will be no downtime of the website or “human” errors when updating / listing the price of a product. For the safety and efficiency of your purchases and to avoid inconvenience, if you find that a product is offered at an unusually low or high price in relation to its market value, before proceeding with the order, please contact the Customer Service Department at 2310672799.
You can also, before making purchases from our online store, visit the “Help and Advice” section, where you will find additional information that may be useful to you, regarding the process and how to purchase products.
After placing your order, you will receive an automated e-mail with the details of your order. After the order has been processed by the Computer Systems online purchasing department, you will receive a second confirmation e-mail with the products that will be shipped to you.
During the progress of your order you will receive a series of automated e-mails, which will report the progress of the order. These messages relate to the following steps:
• Order receipt: When your order has been received by a partner of our company who checks it for its correctness and completeness.
• Order progress: Your order is in the stage of gathering products in our warehouse.
• Shipping: The products of the order have been collected and have been routed for shipment to your location.
• Canceled: Your order has been canceled at your request or impossible to contact you, after you have provided inaccurate information.
• Ready for collection: This confirms that if you have chosen to collect your order from a physical store, the order has been received by the store of your choice and your products are waiting for collection from it for up to 3 days in total.
In the event that the execution of your order is pending, you will be sent a corresponding e-mail and/or sms. Alternatively, we will contact you on the telephone numbers you have given us when registering or entering the order on our site.
There is no way to disable these updates, the sending of which is a prerequisite for the correct progress of your order. We invite you to ensure that these e-mails can reach you and to keep them throughout our transaction. It is your obligation, in the event that you do not receive the relevant e-mails, in accordance with the general conditions governing our transactions, to inform us without delay. Your products are delivered as quickly as possible and in any case within a time that does not exceed thirty days from the conclusion of the contract.
Especially with respect to digital content and digital services unless you have been told otherwise, Computer Systems will provide the digital content or digital service immediately. Computer Systems is deemed to have fulfilled the obligation to provide when:
a) the digital content or any medium suitable for accessing or uploading digital content is made available or accessible by the recipient or from the physical or virtual facility chosen by the recipient for the purpose him,
b) the digital service is made available to the recipient or to the physical or virtual facility chosen by the recipient for this purpose.
- The sales of a thing with digital content (a tangible object that includes digital content, e.g. mobile phone, printers/multifunction machines, PC, etc.) in case of purchase are governed by the same conditions that govern the sales of any physical mobile product. Please pay particular attention to the information regarding each thing with digital elements because there we provide, in addition to security updates, any other updates that are necessary for the thing to comply with the contract. If the sales contract is enforceable with one or more successive supplies of the digital elements, updates will be provided throughout the period that the buyer is entitled to reasonably expect the provision of updates, given the nature and purpose of the thing and the digital elements, having regard to the circumstances and nature of the contract. If the sales contract is enforceable with continuous provision of the digital elements, the provision of updates will take place throughout the period of the obligation to provide the digital elements. We are not liable for non-compliance of the thing with digital elements to the contract, when this results solely from the absence of a specific update, which you did not install within a reasonable time after its provision, although you were informed about the availability of the update and the consequences of not doing so. its installation, unless your inability to install the update or its incorrect installation was due to incomplete installation instructions by us. If the sales contract is enforceable with continuous provision of the digital elements, the provision of updates will take place throughout the period of the obligation to provide the digital elements. We are not liable for non-compliance of the thing with digital elements to the contract, when this results solely from the absence of a specific update, which you did not install within a reasonable time after its provision, although you were informed about the availability of the update and the consequences of not doing so. its installation, unless your inability to install the update or its incorrect installation was due to incomplete installation instructions by us. If the sales contract is enforceable with continuous provision of the digital elements, the provision of updates will take place throughout the period of the obligation to provide the digital elements. We are not liable for non-compliance of the thing with digital elements to the contract, when this results solely from the absence of a specific update, which you did not install within a reasonable time after its provision, although you were informed about the availability of the update and the consequences of not doing so. its installation, unless your inability to install the update or its incorrect installation was due to incomplete installation instructions by us.
- Especially in contracts that concern only the provision of digital content other than the sale of a thing with digital content (e.g. in case you “download” software), the following apply:
Computer Systems is deemed to have met the obligation to provide when:
A) the digital content or any medium suitable for accessing or uploading digital content is made available or accessible by the recipient/purchaser or from the physical or virtual facility chosen by the recipient/purchaser for this purpose.
B) the digital service is made available to the recipient/purchaser or at the physical or virtual facility chosen by the recipient/purchaser for this purpose.
The supplier is not liable if the recipient/buyer, at the time of concluding the contract, received specific information that a specific feature of the digital content or digital service deviates from the objective response requirements and expressly accepted it.
Computer Systems is not responsible for the lack of responsiveness of the digital content or digital service to the contract, when this results solely from the absence of a specific update, which the recipient/buyer did not install within a reasonable period of time from its provision, if: A)
the Computer Systems has informed the recipient/purchaser of the availability of the update and the consequences of not installing it and
B) the recipient/purchaser’s failure to install the update or its incorrect installation was not due to imperfect installation instructions provided to the recipient/purchaser;
Computer Systems provides the recipient, in addition to security updates, with any other updates necessary to make the digital content or digital service conform to the contract.
If the contract is enforceable by one (1) or more successive installments, Computer Systems shall provide updates for as long as the recipient may reasonably expect updates given the nature and purpose of the digital content or digital service, taking into account the circumstances and the nature of the contract.
If the contract is enforceable with continuous supply, Computer Systems shall provide updates throughout the duration of the obligation to provide the digital content or digital service.
Unless the parties have agreed otherwise, the digital content or digital service is provided in the most recent version available at the time of conclusion of the contract.
Purchase of digital content
In our product range you will also find renewal cards for various online services, which are available online. This has the advantage that you don’t have to wait for them to be delivered to you like other products that are in physical form, but are sent directly by email and you will distinguish them on our page as marked ‘DIRECT EMAIL’.
To get one of these cards, you follow the ordering process as you would with any physical product. Once you have completed it, the digital code will be sent to you within two hours to the e-mail you registered in your account and you can use it immediately in the corresponding service.
For orders for products whose sole utility is the storage of digital content provided to you, the following terms apply:
- Payment can only be made by card (debit or credit) or PayPal.
- A gift card or coupon cannot be redeemed for their purchase.
- The use of the digital code may not be transferred or granted to anyone else.
- You may no longer have the right to withdraw unnecessarily from the specific purchase In the case of sales of a thing with digital content or other contracts for the provision of digital content (or services e.g. software or other products that are works of intellectual property (electronic games, etc.)), in order to complete the purchase you may also be required to read and accept the terms provided by the holder of those rights and proceed only after reading them and only if you agree to them. In this case, in each of the above products there is a link on our page that leads to the terms of the publisher.
If you are a consumer, in case of purchases you make remotely (e.g. via the Internet), you can return a product and we will pay you the price if you notify us in writing via the contact form https://www.computer-systems.gr/ contact-us/ or by calling the Customer Service Department toll-free from a landline at 800 11 12345 and from a mobile at 2102895000 within 14 calendar days of receipt of the product by you or by a third party you indicate. In case you order a batch of products, the deadline starts when you receive the last product of the batch or upon completion of the last delivery in the case of periodic deliveries. By exercising the right of withdrawal you are obliged to return the product to us in its original excellent condition (as new) in which it was delivered to you or to provide us with clear and indisputable evidence that you have sent it safely within 14 calendar days of exercising the right of withdrawal from you. Except where the product can be returned by regular post (not courier) the cost of return is borne by you. Under these conditions, within the same period, we are obliged to refund you any sums you have paid us using the payment method you have chosen to pay us the price.
The consumer is responsible for any reduction in the value of the goods only as a result of the handling of the goods other than that which is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. We are not responsible and will not compensate the consumer, nor will withdrawal have any effect in the event that damage has been caused to the goods due to the fault of the consumer or in the event of use that exceeds what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
In any case, the products you wish to return must be accompanied by the necessary legalization documents and receipts. If the shipping costs of returning the product exceed the cost of the universal postal service, they are not covered by Computer Systems and are the responsibility of the customer.
You are not entitled to withdrawal in the cases of article 3l of Law 2251/94 and in any other case provided for by law or this in accordance with the law. For example, you are not entitled to exercise a right of withdrawal on products such as headphones, plasticine for hygiene reasons, the supply of sealed audio recordings or sealed video recordings or sealed/locked computer software, which were unsealed after delivery. In the case of the purchase of devices that include software that is activated after a trial period for which the consumer is informed and within which he must either withdraw or accept the product and software, the withdrawal is not valid if this time of trial activation elapses without the relevant right has been exercised.
- The producer of any product purchased by a consumer is liable for any damage caused by a defect in its product. Any agreement limiting or exempting the producer from his liability is void. Claims against the manufacturer for damages from the defects are time-barred three years after the injured party was informed or should have been informed of the damage, the defect and the identity of the manufacturer. Ten years after the release of the specific product on the market, the injured party’s rights against the producer are extinguished. If in doubt as to the identity of the producer of a product you have purchased from us, please inform us immediately.
- Any product you purchase is subject to the statutory warranty against actual defects. Each consumer durable is usually also accompanied by the written commercial guarantee of the manufacturer of the product or of the company that imported the product into the EU or of the company that affixes the marks of the manufacturer appearing on the product to the product (otherwise “the Supplier”). Please pay particular attention to the special notification which is made on a case-by-case basis if producers do not offer a commercial warranty for consumer durables with an estimated life of at least two years. In any case, please pay particular attention to the terms of the commercial guarantee provided by the Supplier as well as to the other accompanying documents and information which are included in the products under the Supplier’s responsibility and in particular those concerning information on the safe use and maintenance of the products. We especially emphasize the following:
- The supplier must provide the consumer in writing, in the Greek language or with internationally established symbols, clear and complete instructions for the safe use, preservation, maintenance and full utilization of the product and information on the risks during its use and maintenance.
- The commercial guarantee provided to consumers must include, in simple, legible and understandable wording in the Greek language, at least the name and address of the guarantor, the product to which the guarantee refers, its exact content, its duration and extent of its territorial power. The warranty must conform to the rules of good faith and not be negated by excessive exclusion clauses. The duration of the warranty must be reasonable in relation to the likely life of the product. Potential life of the product is the reasonably expected time during which the product will be able to be used according to its intended purpose, even after repair or replacement of parts, until wear and tear from regular use renders the product useless or its further use is economically unprofitable. In particular, for state-of-the-art products, the duration of the warranty must be reasonable in relation to the time during which these products are expected to remain technologically up-to-date, if this time is shorter than their likely lifetime. If, during the validity of the warranty, a defect appears in the product and the supplier refuses or delays the repair beyond the necessary time, the consumer has the right to request the replacement of the product with a new one of the same characteristics and quality or, if it is not repaired, to request a withdrawal from the contract. If the required time to repair a consumer good exceeds fifteen (15) business days, the consumer is entitled to request the temporary replacement of the product for as long as the repair takes. The Supplier’s breach of its obligations does not affect the validity of the guarantee, which the consumer can invoke and demand from the Supplier to comply with. In the event of replacement of the product or its spare part, the warranty is automatically renewed for its entire duration in relation to the new product or spare part.
- Beyond and outside of the warranty, the Supplier of new consumer durables must ensure to consumers the continuous provision of technical services for their maintenance and repair for a period equal to their possible life span. Also, the Supplier must ensure to consumers the possibility of supplying the spare parts and any other products, required for their use according to their intended purpose, for the entire possible duration of their life.
- In application of the above provisions, Computer Systems, as long as it is a Supplier of a product, as defined above, will provide you with all possible assistance to fulfill the terms of the Supplier’s warranty, without charge to you. This is regardless of the out-of-warranty maintenance services, which we can provide you with the applicable charge on a case-by-case basis.
- Finally, Computer Systems has towards you all the obligations provided for in the Civil Code for the seller. Especially in the case of a defect in the product we sell you, you can (a) ask for its repair at no cost to you or its replacement with another, unless this is impossible or requires disproportionate costs (b) ask for a price reduction and (c) withdraw, unless it is an immaterial factual defect. The above obligations do not exist in the event that the defect has been caused by you, or by force majeure in a narrow or broad sense, or if you knowingly procured products that have defects, or have been repaired. In addition to the above, Computer Systems is only liable for compensation if the defect was caused by its fault.
Without limiting the provisions on consumer right of withdrawal for distance purchases, cancellation of the order may be made in the following cases:
• Before the online order is completed, during the online order process you can “back” and remove the quantities of products from your cart by pressing the characteristic button.
• If the online order has been completed but the product has not yet been shipped, you can call 2310672799 and one of our associates will take care of canceling your order.
• After receiving the product, call us at 2310672799 or contact us via the email form on the website https://www.computer-systems.gr/contact-us/, explaining the reason you wish to cancel the order. One of our associates will serve you immediately and inform you about all your options.
• In case your order has already been invoiced and you wish to cancel it, then contact the Customer Service Department at 2310672799 and provide the details of your order. However, the status of the order will not change on your account page.
In any case, although we make every effort to accurately list the details and prices that we list in our online store, we cannot rule out the possibility of typographical or technical errors in product prices and features.
• Payment by Debit or Credit Card
You can pay for your order with any* VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Diners debit or credit card. After placing your order, our online page will redirect you, and a link will be sent to your email, so that you can enter your card details in a secure environment. You will be asked to fill in the number, the expiry date as well as the 3-digit number (CVV) printed on the back of the card. To complete the charge & in accordance with the new 3D Secure security standards you will be asked to complete the strong identification process defined by the banking institution from which your card has been issued, such as the completion of a one-time code (OTP) which is sent by the banking institution to the mobile phone number you have registered with it. Alternative methods of identification may apply between banking institutions, such as e.g. approval through the Web Banking application, typing specific digits of the PIN, etc. The method of identification depends solely on the banking institution and may change according to its current policy.
The transaction starts with a commitment (pre-authorization) of the value of the order to your card, which is finalized when the parcel is sent. In case the pre-approval expires or the order is cancelled, the amount is released by us immediately and the bank that issued your card is responsible for any delays.
Your transactions in our online store are protected by the highest online security systems TLS 1.3 (Signature Algorithm: SHA256) and digital certification by DigiCert) which guarantee a secure trading environment in more than 500 of the world’s largest companies.
- Where, according to the law, an invoice is provided and issued, a corporate card should be used, if it is a legal entity. If it is a natural person self-employed or a sole proprietorship, the personal card of the self-employed person or the entity of the business can be used.
• Cash on Delivery
Pay for your order in cash when you receive it at your place.
This particular payment method is not available for orders:
• Above €500 (with VAT) for individuals (retail receipt)
• Above €500 (before VAT) for professionals/businesses
• Large volume and weight in areas outside the distribution network
• Large household appliances with delivery to areas outside the distribution network
• Payment by bank deposit through IRIS
The IRIS online payments service enables you to complete your purchase by direct debit to your bank account using the web banking of the bank you work with (Eurobank, Alpha Bank, National Bank, Piraeus Bank).
Pay your order by bank deposit directly through our site for immediate identification of your transaction! In the payment method step, simply select “bank account deposit” and the bank you work with. You will then be transferred to the bank’s e-banking environment with the necessary fields (account & amount) pre-filled to complete your transaction. When ordering by phone, simply ask us to send you the corresponding payment link.
Alternatively, you can always pay your order to one of the following bank accounts we cooperate with:
ETHNIKI BANK GR6601102120000021240252029
PEI RAIOS GR7201722240005224056053551
Beneficiary: Karydopoulos Panagiotis
Once you have made your deposit, send us the copy of the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your order number so that it can be easily and quickly identified. The routing of the order will take place after the identification of the payment.
• Payment via PayPal
Pay instantly and securely for your online orders with the reliability of PayPal.
Transactions carried out via PayPal:
• are exclusively for delivery to the customer’s premises
• cannot be combined with other payment methods
• cannot be used for telephone orders or purchases from our stores.
For more information on how to register as well as transactions via PayPal you can visit www.paypal.com.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during the process of completing your order.
If you wish, you can use a shipping company of your choice, with which Computer Systems does not cooperate. In this case you will bear the costs and responsibility of the transport. If you choose to do so, you must arrange on your own behalf for the carrier to pick up the order from our distribution center.
In the event that you choose your own carrier:
Payment cannot be made by cash on delivery
You must choose the shipping method “collection from the store” and inform us about who will receive the order.
Order with store pickup
Place your order and ask to pick up from any store in our network that serves you.
Through our page www.computer-systems.gr, you can place an order and request to receive it from the store of your choice on a day that serves. Depending on the availability of the products you choose, you are given the option to receive either the same day or at a future date.
In particular, for same-day pickup of the order from our store, you must have registered it in our system by 2:00 p.m. at the latest (after 2:00 p.m. you can receive it the next day).
- computer systems at regular intervals sends informative emails to customers who have opted in or who have provided their email in the context of our transactions
- Computer systems is not responsible if newsletters are not delivered to their destination, although they make every effort with MSPs (Mail Service Providers) for delivery.
- Newsletters may end up in the spam folder, so please check regularly that they are not stored there.
- In the event that you no longer wish to receive informative newsletters or wish to completely unsubscribe from the Computer Systems newsletter system, you can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter.
- Computer Systems uses a provider (3rd party company) for the identification (tracking) of the newsletter recipients. It does not hand over to third parties information about name, surname, residential address.
- The update from Computer Systems only takes place if you choose it or if you have made a related transaction with Computer Systems and for as long as you wish. On the contrary, in case you have placed an order with Computer Systems, using our site, we send automated informational messages (email and SMS) regarding the progress of your order. There is no way to disable these updates, the sending of which is a prerequisite for the correct progress of your order. These messages please make sure they can reach you and keep them throughout our transaction.
As well as email newsletters, Computer Systems also sends informative content via Viber. Sending via Viber is also governed by the above terms. In case you wish to no longer receive informative messages via Viber, you can use the relevant link at the bottom of each message to unsubscribe.
If you wish, you can at any time manage your communication preferences in the following ways:
• Through your online account at computer-systems.gr (if you have one)
• Through a special electronic preferences form (can be sent to you via email)
• In any of our stores that serve you (ask for the printed form)
As a company, we make every effort to update your preferences as soon as possible. However, sometimes there may be a small delay which may be due to systemic reasons or reasons of force majeure. For the above reasons, in case your request is not fulfilled immediately, please give us a margin of 3-4 working days.
Your order may have been delayed for the following reasons:
• The product has been delayed by our supplier. In order to be able to offer you very competitive prices, we order our products from a very wide range of domestic and international suppliers. There are cases where an order can get “stuck” in customs or in transit, resulting in us not having the product in our warehouses when we estimate. In such a case, we will contact you to ask if you would like us to deliver the order without it. Immediately after receiving it in our warehouses, we will also send you this pending product. Products that are not available in our warehouse at the time of your order, explicitly mention this and that it is pre-ordered or that the delivery may be delayed because of this.
• The product you ordered has already been canceled and is no longer available:
Among the thousands of products we have in our online store, there are rare cases where the supplier suddenly and without warning announces that they are canceling them. In this case, we will contact you immediately, to give you all the alternatives. This case again concerns products which are not available at the time of the order in our warehouses.
• During periods of extreme weather or strikes as well as in any case of force majeure, which may affect the transport and delivery of your order.
• In the event that it is impossible to communicate with us by telephone and/or by e-mail in the presentation of any “obstacle”, either in relation to the product or in relation to the payment of the order (e.g. the details that you have entered are not correctly updated).
Computer Systems places particular importance on serving the needs of consumers and solving any problems they have from their dealings with us. However, in the event that we are unable to fully resolve any issues you may have and you consider that to any extent any of your rights have been infringed by the transactions between us, you may seek to resolve any disputes by resorting to the Electronic Dispute Resolution Platform (EDP) as provided in article 14 of Regulation 524/2013. In the AED you can submit for resolution any dispute that you may have. A national contact point for the ODR in Greece has been designated the European Consumer Center of Greece, information about which and dispute resolution can be found at ec.europa.eu/odr. You can also contact the Consumer Ombudsman (www.synigoroskatanaloti.gr). The above does not limit in any way the rights that both you and we have to resort to the competent courts.
At Computer Systems you have the possibility to make your purchases for products from specific categories with an invoice, without paying the 24% VAT.
According to Article 39a of 2859/2000 of the VAT code POL. 1150/2017 & POL. 1052/2017 you can purchase with VAT exemption, tablets, mobiles, laptops and game consoles provided that your company is subject to a normal VAT regime.
To proceed with a VAT-exempt purchase, follow the steps below:
• In the shipping & billing address step, select the special checkbox regarding article 39a
• Having entered your VAT number in the billing address, the check is automatically carried out based on the information you have declared in AADE.
• Finally, we will deduct the VAT value from the specific products and you will be asked to pay their net value directly.
• In the event that you wish the delivery of your order not to take place at the headquarters of your company or at one of its branches that we have registered, you should send us a written and signed assignment with the seal of your company, requesting that proceed with the address you indicate to us.
• In the event that a third party makes the purchase from our store on your behalf, they must provide a certified authorization that they are acting on behalf of the legal representative of your business.
Purchases with VAT exemption based on article 39a can be made through all sales channels of our company:
• Physical stores
• Online through our website www.computer-systems.gr
Computer Systems occasionally provides discount coupons as part of its promotions. These coupons can be used in purchases from our stores as a discount on the price of the product.
The conditions for redeeming the vouchers are as follows:
- The validity of each coupon starts from the date of its issue and expires in a specific period of time defined in the context of each promotional action. After the specified time period the voucher becomes inactive and cannot be redeemed.
- It can be used to purchase any physical product in our range.
- Not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for purchase of digital content.
- It cannot be redeemed for the purchase of services, unless the purchase of the service is made in combination with a physical product (eg purchase of an air conditioner + installation).
- It can only be used for one purchase of products, the value of which must be equal to or greater than the amount shown on the voucher. In the event that it is used to purchase products of lesser value, the resulting difference will not be refunded, nor will it be credited for future use.
- More than one voucher can be used in combination in one purchase as long as the value of the purchase is greater than or equal to the total value of the vouchers.
- Redemption can be made in all sales channels of our company (physical stores, by phone, online).
- We reserve the right to ask the customer to prove that they are the beneficiary of the voucher.
*Coupons are sent in electronic form to the email specified by the interested party during the purchase. Depending on the promotion there may be additional terms for redeeming each coupon, which are listed at the bottom of the aforementioned email.
The Computer Systems company, showing practical ecological awareness and interest in the environment, offers the possibility of recycling devices in various ways.
• In all our stores there are special bins intended for the recycling of electronic devices (eg laptops, printers, etc.) and for the collection of batteries, in cooperation with certified recycling agencies.
• Especially for household appliances, we offer the possibility to recycle your old appliance for a reward in the form of a discount coupon, where there is a special marking on our page. The general terms are as follows:
Prior notification of the Computer Systems company is required when ordering the new device or after it until a reasonable time before its agreed delivery. In an online order you can leave us a note in the comments while in an order by phone or in our store you can inform the partner who will serve you.
A necessary condition for sending the gift certificate is the uninstallation of the corresponding device intended for recycling under the customer’s responsibility for its collection by the Computer Systems company. In the event that the device is not uninstalled, any costs are borne by the customer, as well as in the event that a special procedure is required for its safe transportation (e.g. use of an elevator).
The recycling gift certificate is given per product, received by e-mail that will be declared at the time of purchase within 7 (seven) days of receipt of the total order.
The gift certificate is immediately redeemable for the next purchase on all products either at www.computer-systems.gr, at a physical Computer Systems store or at the call center.
It can be used in a single purchase up to the date specified in each case, it is not divided into several purchases / orders and is automatically deactivated in case of cancellation of the purchase for which it was issued.
Offer validity: the recycling gift voucher is given for purchases up to and including the date specified in each offer/promotion.
E. Data and Loss
E.1. Before delivering a unit for repair, the customer must have created backup copies of their data and deleted any confidential or personal information.
E.2. In the event of Hard Disk Failure covered by warranty, Computer Systems is obliged to replace the defective hardware, which automatically means the loss of stored files and software, without COMPUTER SYSTEMS being responsible for them.
E.3. The customer is solely responsible for the security and safekeeping of their data, as well as for restoring and reinstalling it at any time and for any reason. COMPUTER SYSTEMS will not be responsible for the recovery and reinstallation of programs or data other than those originally installed when the PC was manufactured.
E.4. COMPUTER SYSTEMS bears no responsibility for the storage data (data, files, programs) on magnetic, magneto-optical media, as well as for any direct, indirect, additive or cumulative damage resulting from their loss. The safekeeping and storage of the data is under the sole responsibility of the customer.
E.5 COMPUTER SYSTEMS does not keep and is not obliged to keep personal data stored on the device.
F.1. The company may make any use of the customer’s personal data necessary to fulfill its obligations hereunder. In this context and exclusively for this purpose and to the extent necessary, the Company will provide access to the – absolutely necessary for the execution of this – personal data of the Customer to its cooperating companies. After the termination of this agreement, the Company will retain the personal data exclusively to ensure its legal rights and in accordance with the law, otherwise it will destroy them, unless the customer consents to the retention and continued processing of them for other purposes (e.g. information). The customer has access to his data by contacting the company on phone 2310672799 and by e-mail at email@example.com and has the right to be aware of them or to request their modification or limitation to the extent that they are not limited by this the reasonable legal interests of the Company or the cessation of their processing in whole or in part or their deletion in whole or in part, always provided that this does not affect the above reasonable legal interest of the Company. For any issue regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Authority. gr and is entitled to take cognizance of them or request their modification or limitation to the extent that this does not limit the reasonable legal interests of the Company or the cessation of their processing in whole or in part or their deletion in whole or in part, always provided that this does not affect the above reasonable legal interest of the Company. For any issue regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Authority. gr and is entitled to take cognizance of them or request their modification or limitation to the extent that this does not limit the reasonable legal interests of the Company or the cessation of their processing in whole or in part or their deletion in whole or in part, always provided that this does not affect the above reasonable legal interest of the Company. For any issue regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Authority.
F.2. The maximum liability of COMPUTER SYSTEMS hereunder is expressly limited to the consideration paid for the product and in any case does not extend beyond the cost of repair, or in case of replacement of any part of the product that does not function properly under normal conditions, in the cost of replacement materials.
At Computer Systems we consider it important that you know which cookies we use on our website, but also for what reasons we use them. Our goal is to keep you properly informed, but also to give you the best browsing experience on our site.
Also, our cookies help to analyze how visitors use our site, how they navigate and where they have difficulty, so that we can improve them. In this way we can constantly optimize the operation of our e-shop and deal with any problems that may arise. All information collected by these cookies is used only to improve your shopping experience, as well as the structure and content of www.computer-systems.gr.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are pieces of information in the form of very small text, stored in the browser you use on your PC, Smartphone or tablet (Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.), helping the more efficient operation of our site. Cookies in no way cause damage to users’ computers, nor to the files stored on them. The information stored in cookies is used exclusively for identification and optimization purposes.
- Necessary Cookies
They allow the execution of basic functions of the site, such as adding products to the cart, electronic payment and saving products to the wish-list. Without these absolutely necessary Cookies, the smooth operation of the e-shop is immediately affected, but your personal navigation experience is also degraded, since basic e-commerce functions are underpowered.
- Functionality cookies
These cookies “remember” your preferences while browsing our site, so that we can recommend the appropriate products based on your needs. With these cookies you enjoy a personalized version of www.computer-systems.gr, making it much easier to find what you are looking for.
- Statistical Cookies
Statistical cookies or analytics cookies are a subset of functionality cookies and enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of our site, in order to continuously improve the experience we offer you.
- Promotional Cookies
Promotional cookies are used to “serve” advertisements more relevant to you and your interests. That is, they are used to send targeted advertising, with the aim of limiting mass, unwanted and meaningless advertising messages.
Terms and Conditions in Greek Language: Γενικοι-Οροι