• KRYO33 has thermal conductivity > 13W/mK *. Thermal resistance < 0,004 K/W. Maximum possible thermal conductivity (for not electric conductive pastes).
• KRYO33 is Ideal for over clocking since it is superior to any thermal paste originally used by manufacturers. No curing time (system can be used immediately after application). Long service time (at least 8 years after application).
• KRYO33 can be perfectly combined with K5 PRO since both consist of very small particles. This way they allow heat sink to reach minimum possible distance from warm component even if heat sink is not flat at all areas. At the same time all gaps between heat sink and component, even the invisible gaps on metal surface, are filled with thermal conductive materials.
• KRYO33 has zero electric conductivity. Can be applied on all surfaces of electronic components and PCBs even on aluminum. Color Gray Specific gravity 2,9 (30% lower than competitive products so less weight is needed for same surface). Certification Reach, ROHS, CE Electric conductivity 0 pS/m Viscosity 120-170 Pas. Operation temperature -90 °C / +270 °C Designed and produced in E.U. (GREECE)
• * Computer Systems materials science laboratory testing : Method using a comparative technique (P. Karydopoulos, P. Frantzis, N. Karagiannis MSAIJ 2014)
High performance thermal paste KRYO33 is the newest (April 2021) product of material science workshop of Computer Systems. After systematic research on BGA components and their cooling systems our research team developed the formula of KRYO33 which offers maximum thermal conductivity without usage of electric conductive materials.
• With thermal conductivity over 13W/m.k KRYO33 is so effective not only because it’s ingredients have very high thermal conductivity but also because their particles have the minimum possible size.
• Quantity of 3g should be enough for up to 10 applications on normal size laptop CPU.
• With particle size ranging at 30nm KRYO33 behaves like viscous liquid while it is actually a cream of solid but very small particles.
• Most thermal pastes consist of some liquid silicon and thermal conductive particles. This liquid gives the cream nature of those pastes while thermal conductive particles give the thermal conductivity
• For KRYO33 we didn’t use any creamy material. It consists only of thermal conductive particles which are of so small size that they behave like crème.
• For this reason we know for sure that KRO33 have the maximum thermal conductivity that any thermal paste can reach without using electrical conductive materials (like metals).
• KRYO33 can be combined with K5 PRO since both consist of very small particles. This way heat sink to be reach minimum possible distance from warm component even if heat sink is not flat at all areas.
• At the same time all gaps between heat sink and component, even the invisible gaps on metal surface, are filled with thermal conductive materials.
• Key features Zero electric conductivity Can be applied on all surfaces of electronic components and PCBs even on aluminum Color Gray Specific gravity 2,9