• K4-PRO is a high quality thermal paste designed for use on computer BGA components (GPU, CPU, etc).
• K4-PRO has thermal conductivity K>4,6 W/mK * (3 times higher than common thermal pastes that are used on computers and commercial electronics)
• K4-PRO is applied very easily directly on the component and has no electrical conductivity. It can be heated up to 220 degrees (Celsius) and has a long operational life time (practically infinite)
• K4-PRO is produced in EU (Thessaloniki, Greece) and can be shipped to your location worldwide very fast.
• K4-PRO is a very low viscosity thermal paste (especially when heated during first use). It will cover the invisible gaps between heat sink and component perfectly.
• * Computer Systems materials science laboratory testing : Method using a comparative technique (P. Karydopoulos, P. Frantzis, N. Karagiannis MSAIJ 2014)
K4-PRO low viscosity thermal paste is developed and produced by Computer Systems laboratories research department. This product was developed as part of Computer Systems BGA rework research project with the support of Greece and the European Union. This product is designed to reduce the chances of BGA component failure for reasons related to overheating.
This listing is offering a syringe with 10g of K4-PRO thermal paste. On each application less than 0.2g of K4-PRO is needed so this quantity should be enough for more than 50 applications!!! You can see our application instructions video on our youtube page ” ComputerSystemsGR “.
When you should replace the thermal paste / pads in your computer: Thermal paste and thermal pads should be replaced every time that the heat sink is removed (for cleaning, upgrade or other maintenance). Replacing the thermal pads and the gummy thermal paste that is used by Apple on the memory chips is very important if the heat sink is removed because if you reuse the same thermal pads or paste the heat sink is impossible to fit perfectly again and the component will be overheated and will fail soon. If your computer is overheated or turns off after a few hours of use. In this case the entire heat sink system must be cleaned immediately and all thermal paste and thermal pads must be replaced.