• K5-PRO is a high quality gummy / sticky thermal paste designed for use on memory chips and other components where thermal pads are originally used.
• K5-PRO can replace soft thermal pads that are used on computers (best performance up to 1mm, maximum gap that can be filled up to 3mm).
• K5-PRO has thermal conductivity K>5,3 W/m.K * (at least 3 times higher than common thermal pads that are used on computers and commercial electronics)
• K5-PRO is applied very easily directly on the component and has no electrical conductivity. Operational temperature -90 to 250 degrees (Celsius).
• No expiration date. Infinite storage / service life. Store in closed can and protect from frost and dust. Made in Greece (European Union)
• Compatible with many gaming laptops, game consoles, high end video boards, crypto mining etc.
• Compatible with Apple iMac, Asus ROG, Acer Nitro, MSI laptops, RTX 3080, 2080TI, 3090, PS4, Nintendo Switch, XBOX and all systems that use thermal putty or thermal pads
K5-PRO is a viscous thermal paste designed for thermal pad replacement. It is often referred to as “Liquid Thermal Pad” or “Thermal Putty”. It is the first product of this kind that was designed for technicians and DIY purposes and NOT for industrial use only. K5-PRO is developed and produced by Computer Systems research department. For this scientific work our research team has received several awards and distinctions.
This offer is for 1 X 10g packet of K5 PRO high quality / high thermal conductivity gummy thermal paste. Quantity enough for around 10-20 applications.
Computer Systems brand labelled zip bag also includes wood spatula for safe application and instructions flyer.
No expiration date. Infinite storage / service life. Store in closed can and protect from frost and dust. Made in Greece (European Union)
When you should replace the thermal paste / pads in your computer:
• Thermal paste and thermal pads should be replaced every time that the heat sink is removed (for cleaning, upgrade or other maintenance). Replacing the thermal pads and the gummy thermal paste that is used by many manufacturers on the memory chips is very important when the heat sink is removed. If you reuse the same thermal pads or paste it is impossible for the heat sink to fit perfectly again and the component will be overheated and will fail soon.
• If your computer is overheated or turns off after a few hours of use. In this case the entire heat sink system must be cleaned immediately and all thermal paste and thermal pads must be replaced.