• K5-PRO is a high quality gummy / sticky thermal paste designed for use on memory chips and other components where thermal pads are originally used.
• K5-PRO can replace soft thermal pads that are used on computers (best performance up to 1mm, maximum gap that can be filled up to 3mm).
• K5-PRO has thermal conductivity K>5,3 W/m.K * (at least 3 times higher than common thermal pads that are used on computers and commercial electronics)
• K5-PRO is applied very easily directly on the component and has no electrical conductivity. Operational temperature -90 to 250 degrees (Celsius).
• No expiration date. Infinite storage / service life. Store in closed can and protect from frost and dust. Made in Greece (European Union)
• K4-PRO is a high quality thermal paste designed for use on computer BGA components (GPU, CPU, etc).
• K4-PRO has thermal conductivity K>4,6 W/mK * (3 times higher than common thermal pastes that are used on computers and commercial electronics)
• K4-PRO is applied very easily directly on the component and has no electrical conductivity. It can be heated up to 220 degrees (Celsius) and has a long operational life time (practically infinite)
• K4-PRO is a very low viscosity thermal paste (especially when heated during first use). It will cover the invisible gaps between heat sink and component perfectly.
This listing is offering a set of thermal pastes for use on laptops, desktops, game stations, etc.
K5-PRO viscous thermal paste & K4-PRO low viscosity thermal paste are developed and produced by Computer Systems laboratories research department. These products were developed as part of C.S. Labs BGA rework research project with the support of Greece and European Union. These products are designed to reduce the chances of BGA component failure for reasons related to overheating.
• 1 X 20g K5-PRO high quality / high thermal conductivity gummy thermal paste
• 1 X 10g K4-PRO low viscosity / high thermal conductivity thermal paste in a syringe
• Computer Systems brand labeled zip bag also includes wood spatula for safe application and instructions flyer
No expiration date. Infinite storage / service life. Store in closed can and protect from frost and dust. Made in Greece (European Union)
* Computer Systems materials science laboratory testing : Method using a comparative technique (P. Karydopoulos, P. Frantzis, N. Karagiannis MSAIJ 2014)
When you should replace the thermal paste / pads in your computer:
• Thermal paste and thermal pads should be replaced every time that the heat sink is removed (for cleaning, upgrade or other maintenance). Replacing the thermal pads and the gummy thermal paste that is used by many manufacturers on the memory chips is very important when the heat sink is removed. If you reuse the same thermal pads or paste it is impossible for the heat sink to fit perfectly again and the component will be overheated and will fail soon.
• If your computer is overheated or turns off after a few hours of use. In this case the entire heat sink system must be cleaned immediately and all thermal paste and thermal pads must be replaced.