• K5-PRO is a high quality gummy / sticky thermal paste designed for use on memory chips and other components where thermal pads are originally used. K5-PRO can replace soft thermal pads that are used on computers (best performance up to 1mm, maximum gap that can be filled up to 3mm).
• K5-PRO has thermal conductivity K>5,3 W/m.K * (at least 3 times higher than common thermal pads that are used on computers and commercial electronics) .K5-PRO is applied very easily directly on the component and has no electrical conductivity. Operational temperature -90 to 250 degrees (Celsius).
• CS-FLUX when heated at around 150 degrees (Celsius) turns into liquid and covers the small gap between the BGA component and the PCB completely. This way all solder balls are covered with CS-FLUX and during reflow or removal of the BGA components all PCB and component pads and balls are protected from oxidation. CS-FLUX is no clean flux and causes no corrosion if not cleaned, but if needed it can be cleaned very easily with alcohol. It causes no corrosion on the PCB or components.
• KRYO33 has thermal conductivity > 13W/mK *. Thermal resistance < 0,004 K/W. Maximum possible thermal conductivity (for not electric conductive pastes).
• KRYO33 is Ideal for over clocking since it is superior to any thermal paste originally used by manufacturers. No curing time (system can be used immediately after application). Long service time (at least 8 years after application).
• KRYO33 can be perfectly combined with K5 PRO since both consist of very small particles. This way they allow heat sink to reach minimum possible distance from warm component even if heat sink is not flat at all areas. At the same time all gaps between heat sink and component, even the invisible gaps on metal surface, are filled with thermal conductive materials.
• KRYO33 has zero electric conductivity. Can be applied on all surfaces of electronic components and PCBs even on aluminium. Colour Gray Specific gravity 2,9 (30% lower than competitive products so less weight is needed for same surface). Certification Reach, ROHS, CE Electric conductivity 0 pS/m Viscosity 120-170 Pas. Operation temperature -90 °C / +270 °C Designed and produced in E.U. (GREECE)
This offer is for a set of soldering flux and thermal pastes which can be used to replace both thermal pastes and thermal pads on laptops, desktops, crypt, video board miners and game stations compatible with iPhone Apple iMac, Apple MacBook, Sony PlayStation 3, PS4, Microsoft XBOX, etc. The set includes 5g of lead free, halogen free, no clean CS-FLUX, 3g of highest thermal conductivity KRYO33 paste and 10g of viscous thermal paste K5 PRO (for use instead of thermal pads on memory chips and other components).
KRYO33 KRYO 33 >13W/mK high Performance Thermal Paste 3g
High performance thermal paste KRYO33 is the newest (April 2021) product of material science workshop of Computer Systems. After systematic research on BGA components and their cooling systems our research team developed the formula of KRYO33 which offers maximum thermal conductivity without usage of electric conductive materials. With thermal conductivity over 13W/m.k KRYO33 is so effective not only because it’s ingredients have very high thermal conductivity but also because their particles have the minimum possible size.
CS-FLUX 5g lead free, halogen free, no need clean
Flux designed for microsoldering and BGA reballing or reflow. CS-FLUX is a low viscosity flux designed by C. S. labs research team, to cover the special needs in flux usage on repairs (microsoldering, reballing or reflow of GPUs and other BGA components) of commercial electronics such as laptops, gaming consoles, all in one computers etc. CS-FLUX is no clean flux and causes no corrosion if not cleaned, but if needed it can be cleaned very easily with alcohol. It causes no corrosion on the PCB or components.
K5 PRO Viscous Thermal Paste for Thermal pad Replacement 10g
**K5 PRO in its new packaging** This new packaging offers easier and faster application since you will be able to apply K5-PRO, on memory chips and the GPUs, directly from its container without using a spreader scraper. K5-PRO viscous thermal paste is designed to reduce the chances of BGA component failure for reasons related to overheating. This listing is offering a packet of K5-PRO gummy thermal paste .This packet includes 10g of K5-PRO gummy thermal paste for use instead of soft thermal pads that are usually installed inside computers and other commercial electronics. This quantity is enough for about 20 applications.
– 5g of lead free, halogen free, no clean CS-FLUX
– 3g of highest thermal conductivity KRYO33 paste
– 10g of viscous thermal paste K5 PRO
– Wooden stick for easy application
– 1.6mm tips for easy application
– Instruction flyers
– 1 X container box where the product should be stored