- Upsiren U6 PRO is a high quality gummy / sticky thermal paste designed for use on memory chips and other components where thermal pads are originally used.
- Upsiren U6 PRO has thermal conductivity K>12,8 W/m.K * (at least 7 times higher than common thermal pads that are used on computers and commercial electronics)
- Upsiren U6 PRO is applied very easily directly on the component and has no electrical conductivity. High operational temperature from -90 to 300 degrees (Celsius).It is ideal for systems which operate stably on high temperatures like industrial electronics and high end video boards.
- No expiration date. Infinite storage / service life. Upsiren U6 PRO doesn’t dry out. Store in closed can and protect from frost and dust. Made in Greece (European Union)
- Compatible with many gaming laptops, game consoles, high end video boards, crypto mining etc.
- Compatible with Apple iMac, Asus ROG, Acer Nitro, MSI laptops, RTX 3080, 2080TI, 3090, PS4, Nintendo Switch, XBOX and all systems that use thermal putty or thermal pads
Upsiren U6 PRO is a viscous thermal paste designed for thermal pad replacement. It is often referred to as “Liquid Thermal Pad” or “Thermal Putty”. Upsiren U6-PRO is developed and produced by Computer Systems research department in Thessaloniki Greece. Upsiren U6 PRO is ideal for systems which operate stably on high temperatures like industrial electronics and high end video boards.
This offer is for 1 X 10g Syringe of Upsiren U6 PRO high quality / high thermal conductivity gummy thermal paste. Quantity enough for around 10-20 applications.
Packet includes plastic spatula and 2x finger sleeves
IMPORTANT NOTICE! This is original Made in Greece product. Be careful of counterfeit imitations Made in China.
Automotive Electronic Control Units
Heat sink, Memory modules
LED Lighting, LCD-TV
Automotive control services
No expiration date. Infinite storage / service life. U6 PRO doesn’t dry out. Store in closed can and protect from frost and dust. Made in Greece (European Union)
* Computer Systems materials science laboratory testing : Method using a comparative technique (P. Karydopoulos, P. Frantzis, N. Karagiannis MSAIJ 2014). Combined thermal conductivity when 1.5mm thick thermal pad is replaced with Upsiren U6 PRO combined with 1mm thick copper pad.
When you should replace the thermal paste / pads in your computer:
- Thermal paste and thermal pads should be replaced every time that the heat sink is removed (for cleaning, upgrade or other maintenance). Replacing the thermal pads and the gummy thermal paste that is used by many manufacturers on the memory chips is very important when the heat sink is removed. If you reuse the same thermal pads or paste it is impossible for the heat sink to fit perfectly again and the component will be overheated and will fail soon.
- If your computer is overheated or turns off after a few hours of use. In this case the entire heat sink system must be cleaned immediately and all thermal paste and thermal pads must be replaced.